54: Vote Like A Mother with Cindy Hicks
In this episode, Dani is joined by Cindy Hicks, accessories designer and founder of Posh Lilies Millinery and Finery. Listen as Cindy talks about her involvement in the Vote Like A Girl initiative and shares how important it is for mothers to get out and vote in this election and beyond.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About the Vote Like A Girl Initiative
- How to access non-partisan voting organizations.
- Why exercising the right to vote is so important for moms.
- How confusing ballot language creates apathy.
- How COVID is impacting your voting choices.
- How to make a plan for voting, whether you are voting in-person or via absentee ballot.
The resources mentioned in this episode were:
Learn all about Cindy and Posh Lilies here.
Haven't subscribed to the Taking Back YOU Momcast yet? I got you, boo! Click here to subscribe with your favorite podcast provider.
The Taking Back YOU Momcast Store IS NOW OPEN! Visit it here.
You can follow the Taking Back YOU Momcast on Facebook and Instagram at @takingbackyoumomcast and follow Dani on social media at @danicarteriddins.
Click here to hire Dani to speak at your meeting, conference, or workshop.
Are you a part of the Taking Back You FB Group??? You're not? Oh, girl, we gotta fix that! Click here to request an invite!
Want updates on The Taking Back YOU Momcast?
Get updates and reminders for the Momcast straight to your inbox.