44: Transition To Building Your Business
In episode, Dani kicks-off the first episode of Mom Business May with Alison Farber the founder and owner of Affordable Career Consulting. Alison shares her journey as she transitioned from working in the corporate world to building her own small business. For any mama out there who's wondering what "making that switch" will look like, this episode is a can't miss.
- How to find balance between motherhood and your worklife
- How to determine when it's time to leave your "day job" to start your own business
- What you ACTUALLY NEED to start a business
- How to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- How your experience can become your business
Haven't subscribed to the Taking Back YOU Momcast yet? I got you, boo! Click here to subscribe with your favorite podcast provider.
You can follow the Taking Back YOU Momcast on Facebook and Instagram at @takingbackyoumomcast and follow Dani on social media at @danicarteriddins.
Click here to hire Dani to speak at your meeting, conference, or workshop.
Are you a part of the Taking Back You FB Group??? You're not? Oh, girl, we gotta fix that! Click here to request an invite!